Get an estimate for your off road dirt bike tour
About Costa Rica
Get a tour estimate
Fill the form below for your free Dirt Bike Tour estimate
Choose Your Tour: Starting from $250 per day.
Jungle Enduro Tour - Choose how many days:
For all packages below you may choose the steps you desire. Prices are per person for a group of three minimum.
- Includes motor bike and guide.
- 1 night hotel with breakfast, bike and guide.
- 2 night hotel with breakfast, bike and guide.
- 3 night hotel with breakfast, bike and guide.
- 4 night hotel with breakfast, bike and guide.
- 5 night hotel with breakfast, bike and guide.
Classic 8 Day Tour
- 7 nights hotel with breakfast, 1 day of rafting which includes lunch and transport, bike and guide.
Adventure Enduro Tour - Choose how many days:
Price is valid for a group of 3 minimum people.
Transfer is included if you arrive the day before the tour.
Price does not include meals & nights for Day 1 or Day 9.
- Escazú (San José), Central Vale, Puriscal Mountains or Pacific Coast or 1 day with Costarican endure riders.
- 1 hotel night, 1 dinner and breakfast without vehicle assistance. Escazú (San José), Jaco (Pacific Coast) or Manuel Antonio (Pacific Coast) or Turrialba Volcano, Escazú.
- 2 hotel nights, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, vehicle and mechanic assistance, national parks entrance fees. Escazú, Manuel Antonio, Jaco, Escazú.
- 3 hotel nights, 3 dinners, 3 breakfasts, vehicule and mechanic assistance, national parks entrance fees. Escazú, Turrialba Volcano, Pacific Coast o only the whole Pacific Coast, Escazú.
- 4 hotel nights, 4 dinners, 4 breakfasts, vehicule and mechanic assistance, national parks entrance fees and a crocodile tour. Escazú, Manuel Antonio, Jaco, San José, Turrialba Volcano, Escazú.
- 5 hotel nights, 5 dinners, 5 breakfasts, vehicle and mechanic assistance, national parks entrance fees, a crocodiles tour and 1 day of rafting on the “Rio Pacuare” or 6 motorbike days. Ciudad Colón, Manuel Antonio, Jaco, Carlisa, Turrialba Volcano, Escazú.
- 6 hotel nights, 6 dinners, 6 breakfasts, vehicle and mechanic assistance, national parks entrance fees, a crocodile tour, 1 day rafting. Escazú, Manuel Antonio, Jaco, Carlisa, Turrialba Volcano, Escazú.
- 7 hotel nights, 7 dinners, 7 breakfasts, vehicle and mechanic assistance, national parks entrance fees, a crocodiles tour , rafting and ferry. Escazú, Manuel Antonio, el Sur, Puntarenas, Peninsula de Nicoya, Montezuma, Santa Teresa, Carmona, Puntarenas, Jaco, Turrialba Volcano, Siquirres, Ciudad Colón.
- Similar to the 8 day tour with 2 days at the Arenal Volcano, Monterverde and La Fortuna.
A la Carte - Customized Tour
We offer options to create a fully customized tour. Please contact me to discuss this further.
I am interested in discussing options for a customized tour.
Number of Days of Customized Tour
Tell us what you have in mind
Option 1: Estimated Arrival Date
Option 2: Estimated Arrival Date
Number of People on Tour
Equipment Rental Needed?
I also provide full equipment for $40 US per day.
Select your experience Level
Do you have a motorcycle drivers license?
License should be suitable for 250cc vehicles and larger.
Apt, Suite, Bldg. (optional)
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
East Timor (Timor Timur)
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Method of Payment:
- 60 days prior to departure date, deposit of 50% of the total price via bank transfer (non-refundable). Balance due within 15 days prior to departure date.
- 100% of the total trip cost paid via bank transfer, if less under 30 days prior to date of departure.
- The bikes are insured to third parties, plus a driver's insurance
- Client must have their own repatriation insurance
- For more information, please refer to the document "Terms and Conditions"
Conditions of Sale:
It is imperative that the document - "Terms and Conditions" be signed and returned to ENDURO TOUR COSTA RICA the moment you book your participation in a tour.
Please enter any two digits
This box is for spam protection -
please leave it blank
Back to Top