Jungle Enduro Tour Offer – Limited Space Available – 8 Days for Only $1500! Save $250!
[column column=’one-half’ title=”]
- JULY: 16 through 21
- AUGUST: 20 through 25
- SEPTEMBER: 17 through 22
- OCTOBER: 15 through 20
Starts and ends in San José (Santa Ana). You will ride between 50 to 90 miles per day; from soft to hard levels.[/column] [column column=’one-fourth’ title=’TERRAIN:’]
Rocky and clay in mountains, jungles. Dry and sandy on the coast.[/column] [column column=’one-fourth’ title=’LEVEL:’]
Beginner- Intermediate.[/column] [column column=’one-half’ title=”]
- This tour requires tough Endurists!
- Costa Rica is the perfect place for the dirt bike adventure!
- Different concept of our adventure tours: more enduro rally and more leisure.
- The tour happens mostly around San José and always starts from the same place, but a different itinerary each day because of the fact that this country is narrow, which allows us to see and change landscapes!
- Accommodation is a villa or a hotel located at Santa Ana only 7 miles from San José.
Tour Schedule[column column=’one-half’ title=”]
Arrival at San José and transfer to the Base Departure. Briefing.
Distribution of motorcycles and morning departure on a Cross Country track with many obstacles based on skill levels. You will be accompanied by a guide who will give you all the necessary advice to make you feel safe for the rest of the week. We will also adjust the bike to your convenience. Enduro in the afternoon through the roads of the Central Valley.
We pick up the Enduro speed. We descend to the Pacific Coast, from high mountains into the tropical jungle with its humid climate to finally reaching pristine and deserted beaches. An extraordinary sensory experience!!! Night on the Pacific Coast.
Back to San Jose through more technical trails for the more experienced riders, and dirt roads for those that desire a softer ride.[/column] [column column=’one-half-last’ title=”]
Technical enduro on tropical jungle trails, and more gentle for beginners!
Enduro with the best riders of Costa Rica, following the footsteps of the last Latin American Championship or a day in Carara National Park on clay soil comparable to driving on ice!
Last journey, very technical for those who are the most technical. Traveling through the mountains of Puriscal.
Tour around San José and back to the Airport.[/column]
[column column=’one-third’ title=’Included in Your Trip’]
- Accommodation with breakfast (the choice of hotels is subject to availability at time of booking)
- Bike rental
- Guide assistance
- General mechanic assistance
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport
- The meals (lunch in typical restaurants, low price – dinner: downtown and free choice)
- Extra transportation for outings at night
- Round trip flights and airport tax
- Additional insurance (repatriation, etc.)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Activities not mentioned in the description