Jungle Enduro Tour
5 Days Riding – 1 Day Rafting
This tour can be made with different options and possibilities from 1 to 8 days, With or without rafting: “Arrange as you wish”
Don’t hold back! Get the off-road all-terrain full dirt-bike tourism experience.
Find Out More.
Steps start and end at San José (Santa Ana) and you will ride between 50 to 90 miles per day; from soft to hard level.
Rocky and clay in mountains, wet forests. Dry and sandy on the coast.
- This tour requires tough Endurists!
- Costa Rica is the perfect place for the dirt bike adventure!
- Between 50 and 90 miles per day from soft level to hard level!
- Different concept of our adventure tours: more enduro rally and more leisure.
- The tour happens mostly around San José and always starts from the same place, but a different itinerary each day because of the fact that this country is narrow, which allows us to see and change landscapes!
- More options or possibilities to choose the number of day tour, and your favorite trip/track.
- Classic Tour is 8 days: 5 days riding days including 1 Day Rafting on some of the best spots on earth!
- Accommodation is a villa or a hotel located at Santa Ana only 7 miles from San José.
Arrival at San José and transfer to the Base Departure. Briefing.
Puriscal Land overlooking the Central Valley, mountain zone, more than 2000 meters. Many different paths at the middle of Coffee plantations, fav’ place of local endurists! Slicking (from soft to hard level!!!!)
Faster Enduro. Down on Pacific Coast, changing from hight mountain to tropical forest and his moist climate, by finally riching in heavenly beaches and completely unspoiled. Unique sensations!!!! Meals on the beach and then back to the Central Valley.
Rafting day through the “Rio Pacuare.” Adrenaline guaranteed on some of the best spots on earth!
High mountain Enduro. Climbing to 2400 meters by hard paths till a private Agricol Finca that will cook for us a typical meal in his accomodation with an unbelievable view, and finally, the best ones will test themselves through a private Cross country path. Back to San José.
Enduro on Poas Volcano: moist paths, rainy forests and all kind of screes at the bottom of this Mastodont!
Enduro with the greatest pilots of Costa Rica, on the steps of the last Latino American Championship on Wednesdays and Saturdays or a day in the Carrara National Park, with clayed ground, comparable with Ice style riding!
Visit around San José and back to the Airport.
Your trip includes:
- Accommodation with breakfast (the choice of hotels is subject to availability at time of booking)
- Bike rental
- Guide assistance
- General mechanic assistance
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport
- The meals (lunch in typical restaurants, low price – dinner : downtown and free choice) and the beverages.
- Extras transportation for outings at night
- Round trip flights
- Costa Rican Airport Tax
- Additional insurance (repatriation, etc.)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Activities not mentioned in the description